My kids will eat these and they are made of kale. Enough said.
(If you want more kid-friendly, healthy recipes, check out this blog post on feeding children.)
Easy Kale Chips
- 1 bunch organic curly kale, rinsed and dried
- Organic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Seasonings, if desired (Try curry, chili powder, garlic salt, or cumin -- whatever you like!)
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a couple baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Tear the prepared kale into chip size pieces, discarding the stems. (This is fun for kids.)
- Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Spread the kale on the parchment paper and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the edges brown.